Monday, June 18, 2007

Progress? Not so much.

I did sleep with yarn the other night...does that count? Or does that push me over some sort of 'line'? Since I don't have another person in my bed anymore (which is a good thing...more room for yarn, as it turns out), I generally knit before going to sleep. Often, the balls of yarn, and the WIP end up laying on the bed next to me while I sleep. I tuck them up by the headboard and all is well. The other night, a ball got frisky and I woke up laying ON it. Thankfully, I didn't strangle myself. :P

Oh...Yarn News! I got yarn for my birthday!! w0oh00!! My aunt bought me all the yarn I need to make a Ribby Cardi! Yay!!! It's going to be Scarlet and Gray, cuz I live in Ohio...and *bleed* scarlet and gray, OK?!


P.S. I'm just kidding about the yarn being better in bed. It's just my attempt at humor. Clearly, celibacy drives you insane.

1 comment:

anonymous reader said...

wow! your aunt must be a nice person!!
she probably did it because she enjoyed reading your blogs!!