Sunday, September 17, 2006

rnd 8

Knit-a-long

I joined a knit a long, because I wanted to learn new stitches, but not commit to these huge projects!

Behold...the dishcloth!

I used a gauge larger than recommended #1, because I didn't have a #7 needle, #2, I knit tightly and #3, who cares if it's bigger than gauge? It's a dishcloth!


I really like the pattern. 5 days from now, I'll have a finished object to share with you all!

I'm almost to toe of the "SSOD" (slipper sock of death for you laymen) and it's working up rather nicely.

Afghan for coworker was completed, albeit a few rounds short, but hey...she'll never know!

Here's a close up of the pattern on the dishcloth:


It might be fuzzy...my camera was acting funny.

Until next time, may your BOs be swift and your FOs be many!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that is a pretty pattern. Can't wait to see the FO.

And, No. I still haven't updated my blog. Perhaps tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

About the "SSOD", shouldn't it be "SSOD'S".

Also, how do you make sure they're both the same size? I mean, like will one fit a foot and the other barely slide over the wrist?

Just asking...

BawdyintheGutter said...

Hey...you're gonna end up with nothing but a couple of wristbands if you don't watch it. LOL.

I make sure they are both the same by #1 casting on the same number of stitches, and #2 using a ruler to "measure" the length, smartass.

Tally