Monday, October 30, 2006

I've been tagged...

48 Things You Couldn't Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Melinda

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Aunt Linda (on my mother’s side) swears I’m named after her, but since my Dad had dominion over naming “the baby” if it was a girl, I highly doubt it. (My mother claimed naming rights for the “boy child” since she didn’t want her son named Harrie (Last Name), V) My middle name is from my paternal grandmother, though.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to be an architecture major, so I tend to print in all caps...yeah...I like it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? From a sealed up package? I guess Bologna (beef). From the Deli Counter? Roasted Turkey Breast.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like Beth’s answer: “Not sure. I have lots of friends, but not lots of close friends.” I would probably find myself very annoying.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You’re reading it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. Never broken a bone, no cavities. My appendix went a few years ago, if that counts.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if pushed.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Depends on the day. Cheerios or Golden Grahams.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or mentally? Ask my husband. We wrestle sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla, Strawberry Chip from Graeters, UDF’s Cherry Cordial, Mint Chocolate Chip (the cheap green kind…not mint flavored chocolate)

14. SHOE SIZE? 7

15. RED OR PINK? How about Light Red? I vote Purple.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inability to bite my tongue.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Uncle Richard. I never really got to know him…and he was such a great person.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I’m not tagging anyone...so...um...no.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Striped shirt (Coral, Brick Red, White and Tan), Tan Pants and My Nike Sneaker/Hiking/cold weather boots.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Very Cherry Yogurt.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My coworkers in the background talking.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? My mom is a trainer for a living (as in…she works in the training department at her company). She needed crayons for one of her training exercises. So she orders an 8 pack from the office supply place. This is what she got. Yep. MultiCultural Crayons. I just thought I would share.
The color I would be? Vivid Violet

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Onions sauteeing, or a yellow cake baking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A customer.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hair/eyes

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I didn’t steal it! It was foisted upon me!

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Margaritas…when I drink. Otherwise, Iced Tea.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football (OSU, baby!!)

29. EYE COLOR? Green/blue. They change.

30. HAT SIZE? I have no freaking idea.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Salt. I guess that’s a mineral...um...my Mom’s Thanksgiving stuffing (yeah...it’s on my mind)

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? How about funny? I like funny.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. You can always dress warmer, but can only take off so much before you get arrested.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Warm pecan pie. Or cherry, or lemon meringue...

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I’m not sending it to anyone.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Nothing, except blogs. I ran out of books, and the
local library doesn’t like me...*ahem*.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Star Wars Episode I

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Flavor of Love Reunion (not nearly as exciting as last year’s reunion) and Celebrity Paranormal Project, oh…and House. There was a marathon.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Good music, the phone ringing when I’m expecting that special call, hearing the door close when I’m waiting for DH to get home.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Both. Depends on my mood.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Los Angeles.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Does talking the ears off a wall count?

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Alexandria, VA.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ang tagged me.

No comments: