Monday, October 16, 2006

Behold! An out of focus picture! Of what, you say? Why, that's the "One Row Scarf" from the Yarn Harlot The same scarf that she knit in ONE day. From yarn she had spun and plied just that morning. And then had time to go stroll about town waiting someone to notice the lovely scarf she had spun, plied, designed and knit all in ONE DAY!!! (the photo of the FO was outside, in daylight mind you....she had time to finish knitting it while there was still daylight!)

This is how far I've gotten after 1) an embarrassing admission on her blog that I'm an idiot and messed up the ONE ROW pattern, 2) going to the frog pond after said admission and 3) three straight days of knitting (I'm talking 8 hour chunks of knitting here) . How the hell does she do it? It's like magic, I'm telling ya....

FO: My son's scarf. Garter stitch, done on #11's with Skacel Rimmel (color 1610) and Bamboo Feather (the blue...sorry, label is MIA atm) worked together. You can't see it, but there are stockinette sections (2 inches or so) on either side, about halfway up.
Here is another photo of the Baby Boy Washcloth (minus the hideous ironing board cover from previous photo).
I've got another dishcloth FO around here somewhere, but I haven't photographed it yet....
May your BOs be swift and your FOs be many!

No comments: