Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello!

Yes. Boring title. Howdy to everyone stopping by from Rabbitch's blog. The particular t-shirt I want is this image, with a caption like, "Knitting without a helmet." or something equally as witty. I'm sure she'll think of SOMETHING. (hint, hint!)

Here's a picture of a mitten:



I'm not particularly proud of said mitten. It doesn't fit anyone I know, didn't care for the colors together, and I hate the construction (seemseamed). So, I never knit it a partner. I've had this mitten for a year. Just hanging out. I got a camera for xmas. It needed a home. My mitten needed a friend. It is no longer a mitten, but a "stylish" (fine..."weird") camera tote. With a thumb. Whatever. It works.

I'll have update photos of the scarf project soon, knitting is slow going on it, my hands have been achy.

Three cheers for recycling my own crappy knitting! Hip, hip, hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could keep extra batteries in the thumb :) that gives it a purpose right?

Anonymous said...

you are retarded :P