Monday, September 17, 2007

'A Wool Gathering'

The Yarn Harlot has made up a new word. "Kinnearing" I will wait while you read this post.

I was a Kinnearer before she coined this phrase (as evidenced by my post with the dog tire cover...).

This shot:

is my latest Kinneared photo. Not to shabby if you ask me. Taken while on the road from Columbus to Yellow Springs for the annual 'A Wool Gathering'.

This may or may not be a photo of people that I do or do not know. They may have threatened me if I posted it. Or maybe they didn't...



This would be the best photo of the day:


and of course...no fiber festival is complete until you see the smooshy animals!




And then...the weirdest thing I've ever seen...



Abby looks confused, too:


Not to mention, the sheep:

3 comments:

Beth said...

That's a GREAT picture of Abby!

Angela said...

You're right, that is an adorable picture of Ab. Of course, she's so cute that any picture of her is pretty darn good! LOL!

Yeah, Kinnearing a picture of the two unsuspecting wool enthusiasts. That's just shameful. :) Glad that you could join us!

Anonymous said...

I've just got to agree that is a beautiful picture of Abby! Looks like you had fun.